Senin, 12 Maret 2012

He's the most beautiful things that i have ♥

first I've idolized him, but he's really cool as it was not so well 
until at last he was at my communication via text messaging on mobile
had never been jealous of him, because I know he was my idol at school
loads of love to him in school, 
I finally realized, I probably would not be with him
until in the end, my communication with him is almost 3 months, do not know why, after 3 months that my communication with him again since then, he's changed! better than the first, more concerned as I, and I think he could yaa he's perfect. 
finally he told me, that he was sorry he had been indifferent to the girl but now she's like the same girl while the girl was in fact already has a boyfriend
then I asked him "who the girl you mean that?" Initially he did notrecognize who the girl was
then I'm with him to establish good communication via sms
there I could see how he's feeling the same I. 
after all this time I approach him, the end date of 7 January 2012 rather late. he expressed his feelings to me,
He said if he was my equal affection, and he asked me to be his girlfriend I was very surprised and did not expect he used to cool completely at me, her former does not matter to me,but now he's in love with me? Oh God, is this a dream? I try to convince my feelings,
and finally I took his to my boyfriend, because that's what I dream and I wanted since the first meeting with him 
on 7 January 2012 it became a lovely date to me as he, until now, I have a relationship with him for two months. and you know who he is? yes he is the most beautiful gift I've ever had
:) 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar